I realised during the writing of this script is that the concept of it is sound but in actuality it just doesn’t i found it extremely difficult in trying to make this a reality it just didn’t work or turn out like that I wanted it too , i realised i couldn’t truly make fun of this concept with out it just diving into a not so fun discussion about appearance, though i feel like this kinda concept could be done just i can’t see at this current moment to entirely fix the problem so I’m moving on to other concepts to work on.
Rationale ( forward evaluation)
Designs ,sketches , sequence sketches , link to Art , Embed and annotate
one good blog post can jump up marks ( creeping marks )
Reflection and Animated material (keep on topic of the animation itself + technical analysis)
moving Forward ( ‘ I will ….’ + Marks can be gained by learning for past mistakes and make relative notes of it )
The Protagonist (temp name)
Genre : Comedy , Slice of life , Action
Scope : 10 – 15 minute long , 8 Episode Animated or Live action Series
Age of Intended Audience : PG Rating
This idea is about a student who is in a stereotypical ideal protagonist centred world , the only problem is she doesn’t want to be a protagonist but a normal person with a normal life and a normal job , but the universe is constantly putting her in situations that demand her to become a protagonist of a story , but every time she dead eyed says no to the situation much to the dismay of the giving her these weird ridiculous fantastical offers.
When humans find a parasite that eats biomass to reproduce , they create a replicating AI to fight fire with fire , but can the Humans survive in the middle ( monster movie , thriller ) Sugar Free …. working title
I came up with this in like a second though it could be a decent concept my type of comedy writing is unsuited for it ,though i’m going to keep it for future projects and develop it further .
Genre : Action , Horror , Thriller
Scope : 160 minute Live Action Feature Film
Age of Intended Audience : 15 +
Before you can even try create a decent story you need a decent world to post it in.
This is where your background and setting come in . how do you create this ? Well you have to put a lot of thought into it and fill out most all the general questions of what actually makes a place for example .
- What type of world is it ?
- Is it Realistic or is it fantasy , is it a world that the audience might live in ? its location in its regards to other places in the world . Would the Audience ever get the to visit if not examples might be another planet like Mars or another Universe entirely .
- Is it a Particular Genre and will the audience know this when they are introduced to it.
- What the Weather is like , is it dry , rainy most of the time , dark, light , cold , this is something you have to ask yourself .
- The Landscape , whats the terrain is like , flat ground , hills , trees , concreet ,
- Good Array of Story Ideas
- Wide Range of Genres not repetitive
- Stories suit animation well ‘ Cupcakes mortal combat ‘
- Variety of Stay Ideas not done before
- Need to expand on story ideas- How do they End ? Is There an end ?
- Character rough design / descriptions ?
- what you have is already interesting and makes me want it watch
Ive taken these into account and have to begin making my ideas for clear as well at developing ideas that allow the possibility for an end , not just on going stories .
More detailed idea development is needed also and that shall be amended soon with detailed personality sheets , designs , story structures , backgrounds for each character and idea.
Note : All the current scripts are up to 3 – 4 minutes worth of material in length , this has already been addressed and though the shorter scripts are suited for animation. Experimentation for longer scripts is needed , these sorts of scripts have already been taken into account and are already in production .